February Favourites

9:58 AM

Hello people!

How are you today?

I still can not believe how fast the month of February has flown by.It seems just like yesterday I was thinking about Valentine's Day,presents and all other very important plans for future.

For me this was very nice month , I also started this blog which  is my great love because I enjoy writing and sharing with you my experiences and some new interesting informations.

Today I will share with you some of the things that inspired me during February.

So let's  start.

  
Valentine's Day
Oh that amazing day…This year Valentine's Day inspired me more then usuall. I had someone to spend a day with and share magical moments that day.Early that morning I woke up to prepare all for a surprise for the person I love. We had amazing day later we enjoyed the evening with dinner and the movies.

I also wrotted 2 post about Valentine's Day one is about Valentine's Day Facts which you can see (here) and second one is  about presents I prepared for my Valentine and you can see it (here)

  
I've never been a fan of coconut but recently I started to adore it.The only reason is because of Raffaello pralines. I think there is not a person who has not heard of raffaello or at least once in their live tried this perfect dessert.

The praline comprises a spherical wafer which is filled with a white milk cream and white blanched almonds. It is surrounded by a coconut layer and it tastes fabulous.

Raffaello


I started to drink more of this amazing drink Mix of bananas,apple and raspberry is definitely perfect combination for beginning of healthy morning.

Anna's smoothie

Favourite songs 

How did you spend february?
What are yours february favourites?
Write me in comment and see you soon with the next post! ;)




Pozdrav ljudi!
Kako ste danas?
I dalje ne mogu da verujem koliko brzo je mesec februar proleteo. Izgleda kao da sam juče razmišljao o Danu zaljubljenih, poklonima i svim drugim veoma važnim planovima za buducnost..
Za mene je to bio veoma lep mesec, takođe sam započeo ovaj blog koji je moja velika ljubav jer uživam u  pisanju i volim da podelim sa vama neka svoja iskustva i neke nove zanimljive informacije.
Danas ću podeliti sa vama neke od stvari koje su me inspirisale tokom februara.
Pa da počnemo.

Dan zaljubljenih
Oh, taj neverovatan dan ... Ove godine Dan zaljubljenih me je više inspirisao nego obično. Imao sam sa kim I da ga provedem i podelim magične trenutke koje nosi taj dan.

Rano tog jutra sam se probudio kako bih pripremio iznenađenje za osobu koju volim. Imali smo neverovatan dan kasnije smo uživali u večeri i filmu.
Takođe sam napisao i  2 posta o Danu zaljubljenih jedan je o činjenicama za dan zaljubljenih koje možete videti (ovde), a drugi je u vezi sa poklonima koje sam spremio za voljenu osobu i možete ga videti (ovde)
 

Nikada nisam bio ljubitelj kokosa, ali nedavno sam počeo da ga obožavam.Jedini razlog je zbog Raffaello pralina. Mislim da ne postoji osoba koja nije čula za Raffaello ili barem jednom u svom životu probala ovaj savršen desert.
Pralina se sastoji od oblande u obliku kugle koja je ispunjena sa krem mlekom i belim blanširanim bademom. Ona je okružena kokosovim slojem i ukus je fenomenalan.


Počeo sam da pijem više ovog neverovatnog pića miks banane, jabuke i maline je definitivno savršena kombinacija za početak zdravog jutra.



Omiljena muzika 


Kako ste vi proveli februar?
Koji su vasi februar favoriti?
Pišite mi u komentarima i vidimo se uskoro sa sledećim post! ;)

You Might Also Like

45 comments

  1. Valentine's Day and smoothies are my favourites too! When sun starts to shine even a bit it's the beginning of smoothie season. :)

    Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's Day happens to be my birthday, so I love it! I always get ready by buying baking supplies and making treats. February is always a nice time to get cozy and bake some cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cute to celebrate two big events in one day :D I am also big baking lover. :)

      Delete
  3. DuaLipa is SO talented. Seriously, she's incredible! Definitely on my February favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. February went by so fast! This month was nothing but stressful work for me unfortunately, so I didn't do much that was fun. Take care! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that,hope you will enjoy more in march :)

      Delete
  5. I agree that February flew by! Work and kiddos keep us busy but looking forward to the spring with beautiful weather and vacations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for spring and nice weather :D

      Delete
  6. February went by so quickly. The high and low point has to be Valentine's Day when my partner's annual surprise for me turned out to be indoor sky diving - I was terrified! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I always had a wish to do a sky diving :D

      Delete
  7. I love smoothies my favourite is banana, spinach and strawberry. I've only had Raffaello once before but didn't really enjoy it, perhaps since I'm not a big Praline fan, but sounds like you had a great February :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really did have nice month :D It is still on my wishlist smoothie with spinach :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I think everyone does, it is so romantic month :D

      Delete
  9. I wish all months would end quick like Febuary.lol.very nice post

    ReplyDelete
  10. February has been a difficult month for me. I broke up with my boyfriend and moved out of our apartment. But I'm not sad and know March will be amazing! I'm glad you had a better month than me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that. :( But,head up!
      Life goes on and in the sea there is a plenty of fish and you never know when may appear the one who deserves you completely! :)

      Delete
  11. In my country, we celebrate February as International Mother Language day...people sacrificed life for language.I buy lots of book every February......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about International Mother Language day if i remember well i think it is on 21.february.

      Delete
    2. Yes... you are right.

      Delete
  12. Seems like you had a great February. Hope you have a wonderful March and a great rest of the year. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I wish the same to you :D

      Delete
  13. Those are such healthy drinks, I have them every day and cant get enough. February is my birthday month, so I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling very well :D
      I hope that you had amazing birthday :D

      Delete
  14. I spent my february with just working and going to school. I just been going with the flow of things basically. Thanks for asking. Great post to read. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great favourites! I love Raffaello too!

    www.emma-jayne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had such an inspiring Valentine's Day with the one you love. P.S. That smoothie sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lucky that you had an inspiring Valentine's Day! Also that smoothie looks so delicious :)

    xo, www.lovekimber.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Dua Lipa! Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  19. Da, Februar je bas brzo prosao. Inace, svidja mi se post. Mnogo je zanimljiv i inspirativan. Uzivaj!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno! Drago mi je da ti se svideo moj post! :D

      Delete
  20. February what a short month! Loved this and taking a little insight into the things you love is great. Seeing the world through other people eyes is always good. Thanyou for sharing, many thanks, Cat.
    www.thelife-ofcat.blogspot.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/thelifeofcat

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also love that song from Martin Garrix, and Raffaelo is always a good idea xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I live in a small town in Ecuador that produces about 40% of all roses in the world. So Valentine's day is a pretty bug deal here. Loved reading this post, and I am so happy you had a good February.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great picks! That smoothie/drink sounds super tasty :-) !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram

Subscribe